Friday, July 8, 2011

Logos, Baby!

Well, it's official, we have team logos!  Unable to choose just one, I asked Patrick if we could keep two.  Here they are!




Awesome, right?!  These are going to look so cool on shirts!!

In other news, it was about time for me to start thinking about getting a haircut.  My hair grows like wild fire, and I cannot stand to have it looking shaggy.  After a little bit of trepidation (and the comfort of having a 10 day vacation coming up if something went wrong), I got a #2 guard for our hair clippers and decided I was going to have the boys shave my head for me.

Spencer was a little cautious at first, but then did a few passes with the clippers.  Seth finished up.  Contrary to what my skull feels like, it doesn't look too mishapen ;)  Anyway, I love it, and am totally happy that I will be able to do my own hair cuts for awhile!  PS:  Sorry, Mom!




1 comment: