Thursday, July 7, 2011

I've Got Mail! & Pictures!

The first exciting thing that happened today was that Patrick emailed me the first round of Team Tough Titty logos!  And as luck would have it, I happened to be at Gina's when I got the email on my phone, so we printed them up at her house.  They are SO COOL it's gonna be hard to choose!

When I got home, I had three boxes waiting for me!  Yay, mail!  Especially in these days of email, it's very rare to get something in the snail mail that you actually want, and I still get excited to open up "fun" boxes and mail! Anyway, arriving unexpectedly quickly were the silicone bracelets, temporary tattoos, and business cards that I ordered.  This is the first of the promotional stuff that I will be buying for fundraising over the next couple of months.

And the kicker for today was that Gina's parents donated to our team, putting me over the 1K mark!  WOW!  I can't wait to watch that number grow with every fundraiser!!  The funny thing about this is that the donation was from Kim and Dia Lam, and I didn't recognize the first names, so I called Gina.  When she told me that it was her parents, I realized that after knowing them for over 20 years, I did not know their first names!  We ALL call them Mr. and Mrs. Lam!  Ha!!  I think I'm gonna start calling them by their first names now :)

Well, I'm off to work, but here are some pictures for you:

These are the logos that Patrick came up with.  I will pick one from here to go forward with.


 Pink bracelets!

 Temporary tattoos!

My new cards!

 More shirts by Sean!


No comments:

Post a Comment