Monday, September 30, 2013

Tattoo Manufacturing Blog

Since I started fundraising for the 3-Day two years ago, I have been using temporary tattoos from a company called Tattoo Manufacturing.  They have great pricing, their pink ribbon tattoos look great, and the quality is outstanding.
I would give tattoos to anyone that made a donation, I gave them out on the walk, and when I sent camp mail to walkers this year, I included some tattoos.   And whenever I was doing anything related to breast cancer, I wore them all over my arms!  And this year, I even had custom tattoos made!



Well, a couple of weeks ago, Tattoo Manufacturing asked their facebook followers to post pictures of themselves with their tattoos, so I told them about my fundraising and sent in some pictures.  Not long after, they asked for my permission to write about my 3-Day involvement and post pictures in their blog!  Of course I said yes!  I felt honored to be recognized for my efforts and was happy to praise a company who's product I believe in.

You can check out the blog here: Tattoo Manufacturing Blog

And don't forget, if you ever need tattoos, including custom, I recommend them 100%!  www.tattoosales.com

And if you happen to have been redirected here from that blog, please consider a donation!  All donations are tax deductible!  To donate, please use the donate button to the right or click here.

Thank you Tattoo Manufacturing!  You Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment